Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks Top Ten is the books on your spring TBR. I do like to try and plan what I am going to read but I am also terrible at keeping to it. Anyway, here is what I intend to read.
- Blood and Guts in High School – Kathy Acker (1984)
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte (1847)
- The Master and Margarita – Mikhail Bulgakov (1967)
- House of Glass – Hadley Freeman (2020)
- Anansi Boys – Neil Gaiman (2005)
- Live By Night – Dennis Lehane (2012)
- Pies and Prejudice – Stuart Maconie (2007)
- Shuggie Bain – Douglas Stuart (2020)
- The Kitchen God’s Wife – Amy Tan (1991)
- The Underground Railway – Colson Whitehead (2016)
Neil Gaiman, Dennis Lehane and Amy Tan are all being read for the TBR challenge run by Adam at Roof Beam Reader so if nothing else, those three will be read.
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday – Books on my Spring 2022 TBR list”
I hope you enjoy all your reads! 🙂
My Top Ten!
I enjoyed the Amy Tan and have very fond memories of Wuthering Heights which was a set text in school – I devoured it and can still recite a few of the passages even today.
I read Wuthering Heights at school as well but I can’t remember it very well. I’m looking forward to reading it again.